Leaders in the Kitchen Exhaust Hood Cleaning Industry
Our Certified technicians have been trained, qualified and certified by the MFS Exhaust Hood Cleaning School. Our technicians will make sure your entire exhaust system is cleaned in accordance with NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) code 96. If for some reason there are deficiencies in your kitchen exhaust system our trained technicians will document these issues in our Job Service Report (JSR) and work with you to come up with a solution.
Our mission is to be the best in our industry by giving you the very best exhaust hood cleaning service available in our industry
- 1. We strive to protect your investment like it was our own restaurant.
- 2. Our office will schedule your cleanings on time so you are never late or non-compliant.
- 3. Our technicians will arrive on time and ready to perform our service thoroughly and professionally.
- 4. Once the service is completed your kitchen will be left cleaner than when we arrived.
- 5. Your exhaust fan will be checked for proper operation.
- 6. You will be provided with a hood sticker certifying your hood has been cleaned in accordance with fire code.
- 7. A technician will perform a walk through to explain the service that was performed as well as point out any deficiencies in your kitchen exhaust system.
- 8. We will provide you with a written Job Service Report (JSR), showing you if your system needs to be updated and giving you a solution to any problems.
- 9. We will send you before and after pictures so you can see all the areas that we have cleaned.
- 10. Our technicians will leave you with a clean, safe, and certified exhaust system.
- 11. If you have additional questions after our service, we are available to answer them at any time.